0eurobanknotes receives information about you or your devices from the following sources:
• When you, or someone on your behalf, provides information to us to:
• Establish or maintain an account;
• Make a purchase or receive a service;
• Apply for employment at 0eurobanknotes;
• Post comments to online communities;
• Participate in a survey, marketing promotion, sweepstakes or contest; or
• Connect with us via social media.
• Receive email or postal mail, about updates to product, services or promotions
• Through business partners, resellers and suppliers;
• Our Sites, apps and email;
• Through the use of automated means such as Cookies and similar technologies, and;
• From other third parties, including, advertisers, data partners, marketing partners and publicly available sources such as social networks.
0eurobanknotes, our service providers, and other third parties may collect the following information about you through automated means (such as Cookies):
• IP address;
• Browser type and language, access time, and referring website address;
• The pages you view within our Sites and other actions you take while visiting us;
• We may collect information related to whether you've opened an e-mail or clicked on a link contained in an e-mail;
• If you are referred to our Sites from another source (an advertising site, a blog, a social media site, etc.), we may collect data about you. Also, we may provide a referring source with appropriate data (such as the amount of a purchase) to compute referral fees or other similar purposes;
• We may conduct surveys and promotions that collect your information. Our surveys and promotions are voluntary and any information you provide may be collected, used, shared, disclosed, stored, transferred, and processed in accordance with this policy. Your participation in our surveys and promotions, and your submission of information, serves as your consent to these practices;
• Some features of our Sites permit user generated content which may be made public or engage in other sharing. If you post content or otherwise participate in discussion forums or other social areas of our Sites, your participation (including the content you post, your name, and a link to your profile) may be shared across our Sites and in other public or private areas of the internet. For example, you may choose to submit a product review or participate in our Q&A section on product pages. If you choose to do so, we will ask for your email address and geographic location. If you submit a review, your geographic location will be visible to other users (your email address will be kept private). Also, any personally identifiable information that you submit as part of the review can be read or used by other visitors to the Sites. We are not responsible for any Personal Data that you choose to submit as part of your review. We believe you can post a helpful review or comment without disclosing any personal information.
Collecting information through automated means allows us to collect statistics about the usage and effectiveness of our Sites, personalize your experience on our Sites, and tailor our interactions with you. For details regarding the technologies we employ, see the section below regarding cookies, web beacons and similar technologies.
0eurobanknotes may use your personal information in the following ways:
• Account Maintenance – We may use your information to identify you, ship products to you, contact you and provide billing services.
• E-mail – If you choose to be contacted by email, we may use your email information to communicate questions, respond to inquiries, and distribute information about 0eurobanknotes and our products and services that may be of interest to you. You may choose not to receive marketing materials from us at any time by following the unsubscribe instructions included in the Email Marketing Preferences section below.
• Transactions – If you request something from 0eurobanknotes, such as a product, service, callback, or marketing materials, we may use the information you provide to fulfill your request. To help us complete your transaction, we may share information with others such as business partners, financial institutions, credit reference agencies, shipping companies, suppliers, resellers, or customs authorities.
• Customer Feedback and Support – We may use your information to provide a mechanism for your feedback or to contact you regarding support for our products and services, including product updates or fixes.
Personalizing your Experience on our Sites and Marketing Communications– We may use information we collect about you to provide a personalized experience on our Sites, emails and mailings such as providing you with content which you may be interested in, and to make our Sites easier for you to navigate.
• Aggregate/De-Identified Information - We may aggregate and/or de-identify your information so that such information can no longer be linked to you or your devices (Aggregate/De-Identified Information). We may use Aggregated/De-Identified Information for any purpose, including without limitation, research and marketing purposes. We may also share aggregated data with any third parties, including advertisers, promotional partners, sponsors, event promoters, and/or others.
• Combined Information - You consent that, for the purposes discussed in this Policy, we may combine the information that we collect with information that we receive from other sources, both online and offline, and use such combined information in accordance with this Policy.